WYRA PLAYER’S CODE OF CONDUCT
Players should be encouraged to:
1. (a) Recognize and appreciate the efforts made by coaches, parents, match officials and administrators in providing the opportunity to play the game and enjoy the rugby environment.
2. (b) Understand the values of loyalty and commitment to adults and teammates.
3. (c) Recognize that every player has a right to expect his or her involvement in rugby to be safe and free from all types of abuse.
4. (d) Understand that if an individual or groups of players feel they are not being treated in a manner that is acceptable, then they should tell an adult either at the Club or School or outside of the game.
5. (e) Play because they want to do so, not to please coaches or parents.
6. (f) Remember that skill development, fun and enjoyment are the most important parts of the game.